Calling all Baseball FANS! It’s time to register your child for T-Ball, Rookie Ball and Softball at the St. Bonaventure Baseball League.
For those in the know, you KNOW this league fills up quickly. Very quickly.
In fact last year all spots were filled within 2 weeks of registration opening. So, if you missed your chance last year (like I did!) then don’t wait to submit your completed registration form along with a cheque made out to St. Bonaventure Baseball League to secure your child’s spot.
About the league: It was founded over 57 years ago and is run entirely by volunteers. All monies from registration and Sponsorship go toward offsetting the cost of uniforms, field maintenance, equipment and umpire fees. Every effort is made to keep registration fees low so we can avoid excluding children who may not have the means to afford to play.
TTD: (Top To Do)
- Go here to print the registration form.
- Complete the form, 1 for each child you are registering.
- Bring completed form AND cheque for ALL registration fees to:
- St. Bonaventure Parish Ministry Centre 1300 Leslie St. Toronto, ON (M-Th, 9am – 4:30pm / F, 9am – 3pm / Sat, 2pm – 6:30pm / Sun, 9:30am – 1:30pm)
- St. Bonaventure Catholic School office 1340 Leslie St. Toronto, ON (M-F, 8:00am – 3:30pm)
Your registration will be confirmed via email. Rookie & Softball Evaluation days on are on April 8-9. Then, following holy week, the season will officially begin on April 29th ending on Finals Day, June 22nd.